Corporate Communication Department
The department is headed by a Manager.
Key responsibilities of the department include:
- To implement the recommended corporate policies
- To promote good industrial and public relations
- To keep the public informed about KURA’s programs, achievements and new Developments
- To improve awareness of KURA’s image e.g. advertising, displays, promotions and public relations.
- Managing internal communications, i.e company intranet and internal publications e.g. Newsletters
- Organize and manage corporate social responsibility activities
- Be in charge of managing the public complaints hotline
- Updating information on the Authority’s website.
By PDADCO payday loan